Ordering providers can choose to include a comma-separated list of genes tested on their reports. It will appear on a separate page at the end of the report. This list can be copied and pasted as needed for clinical documentation.
To enable this option:
- Log in to your Invitae account (www.invitae.com/signin).
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click on your name and select Settings.
- Click on the Preferences tab
- Under Apply these preferences to orders I place, check the box beside Include comma-separated gene list on reports.
- Save your changes.
- The comma-separated list will appear on all future reports for orders you place.