Ordering providers can choose to include a comma-separated list of genes tested on their reports. It will appear on a separate page at the end of the report. This list can be copied and pasted as needed for clinical documentation.
To enable this option:
- Log in to your Invitae account (www.invitae.com/signin).
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click on your name and select Settings.
- Click on the Preferences tab
- Under Apply these preferences to orders I place, check the box beside Include comma-separated gene list on reports.
- Save your changes.
- The comma-separated list will appear on all future reports for which you are the ordering clinician.
Note: This setting is available only for diagnostic test reports and does not affect carrier, proactive, and exome reports. It also will only apply to reports on which you are listed as the ordering clinician.