Based on customer feedback, we’ve added the ability to display an alternate banner on diagnostic reports that include only VUS results.
The default banner shows a scale icon and the text “Result: Uncertain.”
If you select the alternate banner, it will show a checkmark and the text “Result: No pathogenic variants identified.”
To enable this option:
- Log in to your Invitae account (www.invitae.com/signin).
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click on your name and select Settings.
- Click on the Preferences tab
- Under Apply these preferences to orders I place, check the box beside Display alternate banner for VUS-only diagnostic reports.
- Save your changes.
- The alternate banner will appear on all future reports for orders you place.
Note: This setting is available only for diagnostic test reports and does not affect carrier, proactive, and exome reports.