Based on customer feedback, we’ve added the ability to display an alternate banner on diagnostic reports that include only VUS results.
The default banner shows a scale icon and the text “Result: Uncertain.”
If you select the alternate banner, it will show a checkmark and the text “Result: No pathogenic variants identified.”
To enable this option:
- Log in to your Invitae account (www.invitae.com/signin).
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click on your name and select Settings.
- Click on the Preferences tab
- Under Apply these preferences to orders I place, check the box beside Display alternate banner for VUS-only diagnostic reports.
- Save your changes.
- The alternate banner will appear on all future reports for which you are the ordering clinician.
Note: This setting is available only for diagnostic test reports and does not affect carrier, proactive, and exome reports. It also will only apply to reports on which you are listed as the ordering clinician.