If a gene is not listed in our menu, we are not able to offer customized testing for that gene. However, we continuously review the content of our testing menu and welcome suggestions. You are welcome to submit a gene/panel suggestion here.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a BRCA1/2 Ashkenazi Jewish panel or multisite panel?
- Do you offer testing for mitochondrial inherited conditions?
- Do you offer testing for autism?
- Who can be tested with exome trio analysis?
- Do you need a positive control?
- I cannot find the gene I am looking for in your test menu. Can you custom design a test for the gene?
- The gene I am interested in only shows up in the carrier screening menu. Can I request diagnostic testing for this gene?
- What does Invitae test for?
- Does Invitae offer BRCA testing?
- Can I request further testing (re-requisition) for a patient who was previously tested at Invitae?