Supplemental reports can only be requested after the standard report has been released.
Articles in this section
- How will I get the report?
- What is the turnaround time?
- Does Invitae offer expedited report delivery?
- Will ordering a fewer genes result in a shorter turnaround time?
- What does an Invitae clinical report include?
- Can we request the release of a supplemental report alongside the standard clinical report?
- How do I include a comma-separated gene list on reports?
- How do I display alternate banner for VUS-only diagnostic reports?
- Can Invitae provide results reports in languages other than English?
- My patient has a positive result in TP53 and it says that they may qualify for the TP53 variant program. Could you please tell me more about the possible next steps?