We currently offer testing for some nuclear-encoded mitochondrial genes. However, we do not offer testing for mitochondrial encoded genes.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a BRCA1/2 Ashkenazi Jewish panel or multisite panel?
- Do you offer testing for mitochondrial inherited conditions?
- Do you offer testing for autism?
- Who can be tested with exome trio analysis?
- Do you need a positive control?
- I cannot find the gene I am looking for in your test menu. Can you custom design a test for the gene?
- The gene I am interested in only shows up in the carrier screening menu. Can I request diagnostic testing for this gene?
- What does Invitae test for?
- Does Invitae offer BRCA testing?
- Can I request further testing (re-requisition) for a patient who was previously tested at Invitae?