At this time, Invitae does not offer preimplantation genetic testing for monogenic (single-gene) disorders (PGT-M).
Articles in this section
- Does Invitae offer PGT-M?
- What comes in a PGT collection kit?
- How do I set up a PGT dry run?
- How much does Invitae PGT cost?
- How do I place an order for Invitae PGT?
- Who should my patient contact with questions about their PGT results?
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my patient’s PGT results?
- Does the Invitae PGT buffer expire?
- How should the patient’s control sample(s) be labeled for Invitae PGT?
- How should the Invitae PGT tubes be labeled?