SMA Identified is a no-charge genetic testing program offered through Biogen for patients suspected of having or clinically diagnosed with spinal muscular atrophy (SMA). The SMA Identified Program facilitates access to genetic testing to help accelerate or confirm the diagnosis of SMA. For full program eligibility and ordering instructions, please visit the SMA Identified page.
Articles in this section
- What is Behind the Seizure™?
- What is the Alnylam Act® hATTR amyloidosis program?
- What is the Alnylam Act® acute hepatic porphyrias program?
- What is the Alnylam Act® primary hyperoxaluria type 1 program?
- What is Uncovering Periodic Paralysis?
- What is SMA Identified?
- Who can I contact about possible partnerships?