Invitae offers genetic analysis to identify the cause of a disease affecting an individual or a family. Our pricing for panel testing is per clinical area, referring to disease areas such as oncology, cardiology, and neurology.
In rare cases, a family may be affected by more than one genetic condition, and in these cases it is possible to requisition genes or panels relevant to more than one clinical area. Please contact Client Services for more information.
In the US, the price per clinical area for panel testing is:
- $1,500: List price
- Invitae will never charge more than this for a panel test within a single clinical area.
- $475: Patient pay price
- Available as a prepaid option only for panel tests. Invitae will not submit to insurance or offer advice regarding insurance submission decisions.
- Patient agrees to register online and set contact preferences.
- Patient assistance programs are not available for the patient prepay option.
- For international orders, the patient prepay option does not include shipping.
For exome testing, we offer insurance billing, institutional billing, and patient pre-pay options.
Invitae’s patient pre-pay and institutional billing price is:
- $4,500 Duo/Trio
- $2,500 Proband-only
We do not accept Medicare for exome at this time. For more information, please visit our Billing Page.
It is important to note that for patient-pay pricing, we require patients to go through their healthcare provider to order our tests. Healthcare professionals are fundamental to ordering the right test for the right patient and in interpreting genetic information.