Yes, Invitae can help schedule a blood draw appointment for your patient at your office or at your patient's home. We offer coverage across the USA and Canada, and the service is provided at no additional charge. Visit our Request a Kit page to learn more about scheduling a blood draw appointment.
Articles in this section
- What are the specimen requirements?
- Does Invitae provide specimen collection kits?
- What paperwork is required with each specimen?
- Does Invitae accept DNA extracted in other laboratories?
- Can you arrange a blood draw for my patient?
- Do you accept post-mortem specimens?
- Do you accept fetal specimens?
- What is the difference between saliva and assisted saliva?
- Are there any special instructions for saliva specimens?
- Are there any special instructions for assisted saliva specimens?