Yes. Keep in mind that whoever places the order will be the primary point of contact for status updates and outreach related to the requisition. If you are ordering as a clinical representative, enter the ordering physician’s details in the Order Authorization portion of the order. Please be sure to enter the physician’s email address if he or she would like to receive a copy of the report.
Articles in this section
- How do I use custom links?
- Why are we updating the online healthcare provider portal?
- How do I submit an order?
- Can patients order tests?
- Can I fill out a requisition on behalf of a physician in my clinic?
- How can I make changes to (or cancel) a requisition that I have already submitted?
- Invitae's panel pricing is "per clinical area." What does this mean?