Yes, we offer full-gene sequencing and deletion/duplication analysis of BRCA1 and BRCA2, including all coding exons +/- 20 bp, as well as non-coding but clinically relevant SNVs and indels. For no additional charge, you can upgrade to one of our broader hereditary cancer panels, which also include other hereditary cancer genes.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a BRCA1/2 Ashkenazi Jewish panel or multisite panel?
- Do you offer testing for mitochondrial inherited conditions?
- Do you offer testing for autism?
- Who can be tested with exome trio analysis?
- Do you need a positive control?
- I cannot find the gene I am looking for in your test menu. Can you custom design a test for the gene?
- The gene I am interested in only shows up in the carrier screening menu. Can I request diagnostic testing for this gene?
- What does Invitae test for?
- Does Invitae offer BRCA testing?
- Can I request further testing (re-requisition) for a patient who was previously tested at Invitae?