Yes. Although Invitae does not offer targeted-mutation analysis per se, we do offer both family variant testing and VUS resolution. Both of these programs involve full analysis of the gene in which the original family member’s variant was identified. The report will include the status of the familial variant as well as any other pathogenic or likely pathogenic variant(s) identified in that gene. Visit our Family Variant Testing and VUS Resolution pages for details on each of these programs.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a BRCA1/2 Ashkenazi Jewish panel or multisite panel?
- Do you offer testing for mitochondrial inherited conditions?
- Do you offer testing for autism?
- Who can be tested with exome trio analysis?
- Do you need a positive control?
- I cannot find the gene I am looking for in your test menu. Can you custom design a test for the gene?
- The gene I am interested in only shows up in the carrier screening menu. Can I request diagnostic testing for this gene?
- What does Invitae test for?
- Does Invitae offer BRCA testing?
- Can I request further testing (re-requisition) for a patient who was previously tested at Invitae?