Strongbridge BiopharmaTM has partnered with Invitae to offer a no-cost periodic paralysis gene panel test for those who have episodic muscle weakness or temporary paralysis provoked by common triggers for primary hyperkalemic or hypokalemic periodic paralysis. For full eligibility requirements and ordering instructions, please visit our Uncovering Periodic Paralysis page.
Articles in this section
- What is Behind the Seizure™?
- What is the Alnylam Act® hATTR amyloidosis program?
- What is the Alnylam Act® acute hepatic porphyrias program?
- What is the Alnylam Act® primary hyperoxaluria type 1 program?
- What is Uncovering Periodic Paralysis?
- What is SMA Identified?
- Who can I contact about possible partnerships?