The current version of the FHT does not integrate directly with any other 3rd party tools; however, we do have an API. We also allow users to export a pedigree as a XML or CSV file which can then be imported into another tool that supports XML/CSV imports.
Articles in this section
- What is the Family History Tool?
- Do I need to set up a separate account to use the Family History Tool?
- How much does the Family History Tool cost?
- What does the Family History Tool let me do?
- Can multiple users edit pedigrees in one account at the same time?
- How many pedigrees can be stored in a single account?
- Are there limitations around how many individuals I can add to a pedigree?
- Can I download a pedigree?
- Can I download pedigree information as a spreadsheet?
- Can I print a pedigree to add it to my patient’s chart?