Yes. You can download a CSV file for each pedigree that contains the following information for all individuals on the pedigree: Name, Gender, Status, Age/DOB, Age at Death/DOD, Cause of Death, Fertilization, Conditions, Tests, Surgical Removals, Ancestries, Details, Proband, Fetus, Adopted, Multiple, Number.
Articles in this section
- What is the Family History Tool?
- Do I need to set up a separate account to use the Family History Tool?
- How much does the Family History Tool cost?
- What does the Family History Tool let me do?
- Can multiple users edit pedigrees in one account at the same time?
- How many pedigrees can be stored in a single account?
- Are there limitations around how many individuals I can add to a pedigree?
- Can I download a pedigree?
- Can I download pedigree information as a spreadsheet?
- Can I print a pedigree to add it to my patient’s chart?