Yes. If you are using the web-based version of the tool, you can download the pedigree to your desktop as a PDF, XML, PNG, or CSV file by selecting Actions > Download Pedigree from the top-right corner of the pedigree editor screen. If you are using the iPad version of the tool, you can email yourself a PNG file of the pedigree stripped of any protected health information.
Articles in this section
- What is the Family History Tool?
- Do I need to set up a separate account to use the Family History Tool?
- How much does the Family History Tool cost?
- What does the Family History Tool let me do?
- Can multiple users edit pedigrees in one account at the same time?
- How many pedigrees can be stored in a single account?
- Are there limitations around how many individuals I can add to a pedigree?
- Can I download a pedigree?
- Can I download pedigree information as a spreadsheet?
- Can I print a pedigree to add it to my patient’s chart?