Yes, multiple users can log into the same FHT account to modify and edit pedigrees; however, for better auditing and tracking of which user made edits to a pedigree, we recommend having users log in with separate accounts and edit pedigrees collaboratively using the “sharing” feature.
Articles in this section
- What is the Family History Tool?
- Do I need to set up a separate account to use the Family History Tool?
- How much does the Family History Tool cost?
- What does the Family History Tool let me do?
- Can multiple users edit pedigrees in one account at the same time?
- How many pedigrees can be stored in a single account?
- Are there limitations around how many individuals I can add to a pedigree?
- Can I download a pedigree?
- Can I download pedigree information as a spreadsheet?
- Can I print a pedigree to add it to my patient’s chart?