Yes. The iPad app locks the user out after 10 minutes of idle time and the web app locks the user out after 30 minutes.
Articles in this section
- Is the Family History Tool HIPAA compliant?
- Is Invitae a Covered Entity under HIPAA?
- Where is the data stored?
- What user management and audit capabilities does the tool have?
- Can you sign a BAA (Business Associate Agreement)?
- Does the app lock the user out after a certain amount of idle time?
- Are you doing backups?
- How often is my information saved?
- Is my data synced between the mobile and the web versions of the application?
- What is your responsibility for the data if there's a loss?