The Invitae Family History Tool is available free of charge as both an iPad and web app. The iPad app can be found in the iTunes App Store by searching for “Invitae Family History Tool” and the web app can be accessed at familyhistory.invitae.com. Both the web and the iPad app sync seamlessly so you can access the same information on multiple devices.
Articles in this section
- What is the Family History Tool?
- Do I need to set up a separate account to use the Family History Tool?
- How much does the Family History Tool cost?
- What does the Family History Tool let me do?
- Can multiple users edit pedigrees in one account at the same time?
- How many pedigrees can be stored in a single account?
- Are there limitations around how many individuals I can add to a pedigree?
- Can I download a pedigree?
- Can I download pedigree information as a spreadsheet?
- Can I print a pedigree to add it to my patient’s chart?