Yes. You have the option to send an electronic questionnaire to your patient through the Family History Tool in anticipation of their appointment. Once the patient has completed the questionnaire, it automatically draws a pedigree and adds it to your account.
Articles in this section
- What is the Family History Tool?
- Do I need to set up a separate account to use the Family History Tool?
- How much does the Family History Tool cost?
- What does the Family History Tool let me do?
- Can multiple users edit pedigrees in one account at the same time?
- How many pedigrees can be stored in a single account?
- Are there limitations around how many individuals I can add to a pedigree?
- Can I download a pedigree?
- Can I download pedigree information as a spreadsheet?
- Can I print a pedigree to add it to my patient’s chart?