There are no limitations in the app itself - it depends on the user's device performance. On a regular office PC, it's usually comfortable to work with pedigrees up to about 100 individuals. We have users that have up to 120 individuals in their pedigrees. Working with larger pedigrees may lead to delays when adding individuals and editing details. The iPad native app on the iPad Air can handle about 200 individuals on the pedigree comfortably, while the iPad 3 about 100 individuals.
Articles in this section
- What is the Family History Tool?
- Do I need to set up a separate account to use the Family History Tool?
- How much does the Family History Tool cost?
- What does the Family History Tool let me do?
- Can multiple users edit pedigrees in one account at the same time?
- How many pedigrees can be stored in a single account?
- Are there limitations around how many individuals I can add to a pedigree?
- Can I download a pedigree?
- Can I download pedigree information as a spreadsheet?
- Can I print a pedigree to add it to my patient’s chart?