The Invitae proactive health tests analyze over 130 genes associated with various inherited cancers, cardiovascular conditions, and several other inherited disorders that could affect an individual’s health. The Cancer Screen tests more than 50 genes. The Cardio Screen tests more than 70 genes. The Genetic Health Screen tests for all conditions included in the cancer and cardio screens, as well as additional actionable medical conditions.
Articles in this section
- What are the proactive health tests?
- What genes and conditions do the Invitae proactive health tests analyze?
- How is this type of testing different from a diagnostic genetic test?
- What is included in the report for proactive health testing?
- What type of clinical support is available for proactive health testing?