There is no need to wait. MRIs and CT scans do not interfere with our processes.
Articles in this section
- What are the specimen requirements?
- Does Invitae provide specimen collection kits?
- What paperwork is required with each specimen?
- Can you accept prenatal specimens?
- Does Invitae accept DNA extracted in other laboratories?
- Can you arrange a blood draw for my patient?
- Do you accept post-mortem specimens?
- Do you accept fetal specimens?
- What is the difference between saliva and assisted saliva?
- Are there any special instructions for saliva specimens?