Yes. Spanish-language genetic counseling is available within Invitae. We also have access to interpreters who can provide services in most languages. Please schedule a genetic counseling appointment as usual, and just note that language services are required. For more information, please visit the Genetic Counseling Services page on the patient site.
Articles in this section
- Does Invitae offer genetic counseling?
- Can I contact an Invitae genetic counselor to discuss a case?
- Is there a charge for Invitae’s genetic counseling services?
- How can my patient reach an Invitae genetic counselor?
- Are genetic counseling services provided for patients undergoing all types of Invitae tests?
- Are genetic counseling services provided in languages other than English?
- What happens during a comprehensive post-test genetic counseling session?
- What should my patient expect if they call Invitae to speak with a genetic counselor?