If a patient registers their test on the portal, they will have the option to request their results once available. You can choose to release the results immediately by navigating to the order in your portal account, or you can wait for up to 30 days. Please note that in accordance with the CLIA Program and HIPAA Privacy Rule; Patients' Access to Test Reports, Invitae will release results to patients in the U.S. within 30 days after they submit their request through the online portal.
Articles in this section
- Can I share an order with my patient?
- What can my patients see when they register online?
- Can I share an order with colleagues?
- My patient has requested results. What does this mean?
- Will Invitae ever release results directly to my patient?
- Will I know if my patient has registered for an online account?
- Can I set up default sharing settings for all of my orders?