Orders that have not yet been submitted to Invitae are saved for 14 days, after which point they are deleted. Whenever you click Edit for one of these orders, the expiration date will reset back to 14 days.
Articles in this section
- How do I place an online order?
- Can I save orders to come back to later?
- How long will orders in progress be saved for?
- Can I place orders for more than one organization?
- Can I place an order on behalf of a provider in my organization?
- Can I save custom orders?
- Can I remove genes from an Invitae panel?
- Why do you need my patient's email address?
- How do I cancel an order?
- How do I upload an attachment to my order?