For HIPAA compliance reasons, we request your patient’s email address. This allows them to access Invitae’s Patient Portal, a HIPAA-compliant means of viewing test results (after clinician review) and viewing educational tools and resources.
Articles in this section
- How do I place an online order?
- Can I save orders to come back to later?
- How long will orders in progress be saved for?
- Can I remove genes from an Invitae panel?
- Can I save custom orders?
- Can I order a re-requisition online?
- How do I cancel an order?
- Can I place orders for more than one organization?
- Can I place an order on behalf of a provider in my organization?
- How do I upload an attachment to my order?