All of Invitae’s tests must be ordered in consultation with a clinician. Patients in the US are able to initiate an order for proactive testing, carrier screening, or diagnostic testing online. For any order initiated online by a patient, an independent clinician will review and authorize all the orders, as well as review the results before they are released to the patient.
Articles in this section
- How do I use custom links?
- Why are we updating the online healthcare provider portal?
- How do I submit an order?
- Can patients order tests?
- Can I fill out a requisition on behalf of a physician in my clinic?
- How can I make changes to (or cancel) a requisition that I have already submitted?
- Invitae's panel pricing is "per clinical area." What does this mean?