This service is currently available for patients undergoing testing for hereditary conditions associated with cancer, cardiology, carrier screening, or proactive health screens. Learn more on the Clinical Support Services page.
Articles in this section
- Does Invitae offer genetic counseling?
- Can I contact an Invitae genetic counselor to discuss a case?
- Is there a charge for Invitae’s genetic counseling services?
- How can my patient reach an Invitae genetic counselor?
- Are genetic counseling services provided for patients undergoing all types of Invitae tests?
- Are genetic counseling services provided in languages other than English?
- What happens during a comprehensive post-test genetic counseling session?
- What should my patient expect if they call Invitae to speak with a genetic counselor?