Yes. A genetic counseling session is available to every patient who undergoes testing at Invitae for hereditary conditions associated with cancer, cardiology, or proactive health screens. Learn more on the Clinical Support Services webpage.
Articles in this section
- Does Invitae offer genetic counseling?
- Can I contact an Invitae genetic counselor to discuss a case?
- Is there a charge for Invitae’s genetic counseling services?
- How can my patient reach an Invitae genetic counselor?
- Are genetic counseling services provided for patients undergoing all types of Invitae tests?
- Are genetic counseling services provided in languages other than English?
- What happens during a comprehensive post-test genetic counseling session?
- What should my patient expect if they call Invitae to speak with a genetic counselor?