Yes, Invitae’s team of board-certified and experienced genetic counselors trained in medical genetics is available to assist clinicians. Our genetic counselors are available throughout the testing process to:
- review patient cases that may benefit from genetic testing
- differentiate between genetic tests to select the one that is most suitable for your patient
- aid in interpreting results
- provide result-specific background regarding variants, genes, and conditions
- identify gene-specific information including relevant literature and studies, published management guidelines, and patient resources
If you're ready to consult with one of Invitae's genetic counselors, please email email@example.com or contact Client Services.