We do not currently notify clinicians when their patients register their test online. However, you will receive a notification if your patient requests their results.
Articles in this section
- What can my patients see when they register online?
- Can I share an order with my patient?
- Will Invitae ever release results directly to my patient?
- My patient has requested results. What does this mean?
- How can I release results in the patient portal?
- Will I know if my patient has registered for an online account?
- Can I share an order with colleagues?
- Can I set up default sharing settings for all of my orders?