In accordance with the CLIA Program and HIPAA Privacy Rule; Patients' Access to Test Reports, Invitae will release results to patients in the U.S. within 30 days after they submit their request online through the portal. When a patient requests results through the portal, we do not release them immediately to allow time for clinicians to review and discuss the results in-person or over the phone.
Articles in this section
- Can I share an order with my patient?
- What can my patients see when they register online?
- Can I share an order with colleagues?
- My patient has requested results. What does this mean?
- Will Invitae ever release results directly to my patient?
- Will I know if my patient has registered for an online account?
- Can I set up default sharing settings for all of my orders?