Yes. If your patient receives a negative or inconclusive result on an Invitae panel test, you can test more genes within the original clinical area tested for no additional charge (only genes available at the time of the original order are eligible).
To order a re-requisition online:
- On the Orders and reports page, click on the order
- In the section titled Options for more genes, click View options
- Click Continue to order
- Patient and practice information will be pre-filled from the original requisition
- Select the panel you would like to order
- Authorize with your initials and click Complete order