Yes. Invitae's re-requisition service is offered at no additional charge for diagnostic panel testing and provides the flexibility you need to order the right genes at the right pace.
View the re-requisition page to view more details on eligibility.
To order a re-requisition online:
- Sign in to your account and view your order history page.
- Select the order for which you would like to place a re-requisition.
- If the order is eligible for a re-requisition, you will see an option on the order status page to “Add re-requisition.”
- Select the panel you would like to order
- Authorize with your initials and click Complete order
Alternatively, you can also specify your re-requisition request at the time you place your initial order. In the online portal or the paper requisition form, you will see an option to reflex to additional tests either when the initial test is negative* or regardless of the initial results.
*The initial test is considered negative in the event of no pathogenic, likely pathogenic, likely pathogenic low penetrance, or increased risk allele results.