The Invitae Family History Tool is a free app to build, modify, share, and save patient pedigrees. It is available through the web or as an iPad app, and information integrates seamlessly with our online ordering process. If you already have an Invitae account, you can use the same credentials to sign into the Family History Tool. To learn more and download the Family History Tool, please visit our Family History page.
Articles in this section
- What is the Family History Tool?
- Do I need to set up a separate account to use the Family History Tool?
- How much does the Family History Tool cost?
- What does the Family History Tool let me do?
- Can multiple users edit pedigrees in one account at the same time?
- How many pedigrees can be stored in a single account?
- Are there limitations around how many individuals I can add to a pedigree?
- Can I download a pedigree?
- Can I download pedigree information as a spreadsheet?
- Can I print a pedigree to add it to my patient’s chart?