When the report is ready, you will receive an email notification and be able to view and download it directly from your Invitae account. Contact Client Services if you would like us to send the report via fax.
Articles in this section
- Can we request the release of a supplemental report alongside the standard clinical report?
- Can Invitae provide results reports in languages other than English?
- What is the turnaround time?
- Will ordering a fewer genes result in a shorter turnaround time?
- Does Invitae offer expedited report delivery?
- How will I get the report?
- What does an Invitae clinical report include?
- My patient has a positive result in TP53 and it says that they may qualify for the TP53 variant program. Could you please tell me more about the possible next steps?