Results and their clinical interpretations are presented in the form of a readily comprehensible clinical report with full transparency into the performance characteristics for each condition or gene. A sample report can be found on the Brochures page of our website.
Articles in this section
- Can we request the release of a supplemental report alongside the standard clinical report?
- Can Invitae provide results reports in languages other than English?
- What is the turnaround time?
- Will ordering a fewer genes result in a shorter turnaround time?
- Does Invitae offer expedited report delivery?
- How will I get the report?
- What does an Invitae clinical report include?
- My patient has a positive result in TP53 and it says that they may qualify for the TP53 variant program. Could you please tell me more about the possible next steps?