No, our average turnaround time does not change depending on how many genes are ordered. The turnaround time for all non-STAT tests is 10–21 calendar days (14 days on average) from the time Invitae receives the sample. For STAT panels, the turnaround time is 5–12 calendar days (7 days on average); please note that the genes on the STAT panel cannot be customized for the initial order. For the Invitae Boosted Exome, the turnaround time is approximately 6-8 weeks.
Articles in this section
- What is the turnaround time?
- Will ordering a fewer genes result in a shorter turnaround time?
- Does Invitae offer expedited report delivery?
- How will I get the report?
- What does an Invitae clinical report include?
- My patient has a positive result in TP53 and it says that they may qualify for the TP53 variant program. Could you please tell me more about the possible next steps?