The Invitae Breast Cancer STAT Panels offer rapid results in 5–12 calendar days (7 days on average). These panels use the same high quality, peer-reviewed process as Invitae’s other diagnostic tests. Like other Invitae panel tests, they also include the option to re-requisition additional genes if needed within 90 days of receiving STAT report, at no additional charge. Learn more on our STAT testing page.
Articles in this section
- Can we request the release of a supplemental report alongside the standard clinical report?
- Can Invitae provide results reports in languages other than English?
- What is the turnaround time?
- Will ordering a fewer genes result in a shorter turnaround time?
- Does Invitae offer expedited report delivery?
- How will I get the report?
- What does an Invitae clinical report include?
- My patient has a positive result in TP53 and it says that they may qualify for the TP53 variant program. Could you please tell me more about the possible next steps?