The Invitae Breast Cancer STAT Panels offer rapid results in 5–12 calendar days (7 days on average). These panels use the same high quality, peer-reviewed process as Invitae’s other diagnostic tests. Like other Invitae panel tests, they also include the option to re-requisition additional genes if needed within 150 days (temporarily extended from 90 days) of receiving STAT report, at no additional charge. Learn more on our STAT testing page.
Articles in this section
- How will I get the report?
- What is the turnaround time?
- Does Invitae offer expedited report delivery?
- Will ordering a fewer genes result in a shorter turnaround time?
- What does an Invitae clinical report include?
- Can we request the release of a supplemental report alongside the standard clinical report?
- How do I include a comma-separated gene list on reports?
- How do I display alternate banner for VUS-only diagnostic reports?
- Can Invitae provide results reports in languages other than English?
- My patient has a positive result in TP53 and it says that they may qualify for the TP53 variant program. Could you please tell me more about the possible next steps?