Invitae defers to the ordering healthcare provider to select the appropriate diagnosis codes for each order. To identify the appropriate ICD-10 code(s), we recommend reading through the resources posted on the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) website. In addition, many helpful third-party tools exist to translate ICD-9 codes to ICD-10 codes—these can be a good starting point to learn the new codes, although providers should use their best medical judgement as there often are not one-to-one mappings. If you need help, please contact Client Services.
Articles in this section
- What insurance providers is Invitae in-network with?
- What is necessary for Invitae to bill insurance?
- Does Invitae offer an out-of-pocket estimate?
- Does Invitae offer pre-authorizations?
- What ICD-10 code(s) should I use for the Invitae test?
- Can Invitae bill Medicare?
- Can Invitae bill Medicaid?
- What are the CPT codes for Invitae tests?